Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brush keeps painting even when stylus isn't touching the tablet

2 posters

Go down

Brush keeps painting even when stylus isn't touching the tablet Empty Brush keeps painting even when stylus isn't touching the tablet

Post  wujian Sat 11 Mar 2017, 11:55 am

Hi,

I wonder if it happens to anyone else. Here is the weird thing:

After a stroke, I move the cursor to another place for another stroke. When the cursor moves, the stylus is not touching the tablet. However, it still get very thin lines with random dot strokes along the movement of cursor. See attached screenshot.

Pressing B for switching brushes would fix it, but it is still so annoying.
It happens after some time you started the app, but I have found no pattern so far. Neither can I reproduce it Sad
I really hope the developer could shed some light on it.

I'm using an Intous 5 M tablet that I got years ago, latest drivers from Wacom, and it's been working so well with other apps like PS, AI, Painter etc.
My PC is dell workstation running Win 7 x64. GPU is nvidia K4100m.
Attachments
Brush keeps painting even when stylus isn't touching the tablet Attachment
2017-03-11_113516.png (820 Kb) Downloaded 213 times

wujian

Back to top Go down

Brush keeps painting even when stylus isn't touching the tablet Empty Re: Brush keeps painting even when stylus isn't touching the tablet

Post  Admin Sat 11 Mar 2017, 5:07 pm

Thanks for reporting!  I remember another user reporting such a bug too, but too bad I still can't reproduce it myself.

I'll try to see if I can figure out what is wrong. Your information of switching brush via hotkey 'B' helps.

BTW, that pic is nice. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down