Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dry button not working??

Go down

Dry button not working?? Empty Dry button not working??

Post  Revers Fri 26 Jan 2018, 2:44 am

Hi,
The dry button seems to not work for me... I press it several times, fast and slow but the paper is still wet. Is it a bug or I don't know how it should to work?
Thanks.

Revers

Back to top Go down

Dry button not working?? Empty Re: Dry button not working??

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jan 2018, 1:30 pm

In Expresii, those area once wet remains in a 'damp' state. The Dry button only stops the water flow/diffusion/seeping. For adding completely non-interfering strokes on top those areas, you need to do it on another layer.

I'm sorry that this is different from what we expect, but this is how it is in Expresii.

Currently, you have two paint layers to joggle with, but we are working on the ability to have more paint layers. In the meantime, you can use 'Snap Down' (button in the 'Background(Underlay)' panel) to rasterize some paint layers to an ordinary raster 'Background' image when you need to lay more layers of paint on top of each other.  One trick is the save your artwork in one file, then Snap Down those layers into the Background of another Expresii Artwork file and continue to work from there. That way, you can still keep a copy of the original layers for further editing, while be able to stack more layers. Or, you can export different layers to an image editor and do the editing there. Note that we can also Copy or Paste images to and from the Background/Underlay in Expresii.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Revers Fri 26 Jan 2018, 8:17 pm

Thank you very much for your answer. Yes, I used the layer for painting the details. Image attached.
Anyway, I think that Expresii is really great, I would like to buy the license in near future...

Revers

Back to top Go down

Post  Revers Fri 26 Jan 2018, 8:21 pm

Oops, attaching images not working...

Revers

Back to top Go down

Post  Revers Fri 26 Jan 2018, 8:22 pm

Dry button not working?? Winter

Revers

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jan 2018, 8:28 pm

Thanks very nice! Thank you for trying out Expresii! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down