Issues with trial license and color picker

Go down

Issues with trial license and color picker Empty Issues with trial license and color picker

Post  Moonracer on Wed 20 Feb 2019, 4:50 am

Hello, I've been experimenting with Expresii and trying to decide if it is for me. However, I have been having increasing issues with the color picker. I can use the pre-filled brush configurations but often the custom brush will not let me add color(s).
Also, I registered for a trial license to see how viable saving and using creations in other programs but Expresii says the trial key is already expired. Not sure what to do about that.

The program is a joy to just play around with. Hopefully I can figure out these issues.

Moonracer

Back to top Go down

Issues with trial license and color picker Empty Re: Issues with trial license and color picker

Post  Admin on Wed 20 Feb 2019, 9:38 am

We use pen pressure to load color - the larger pressure, colors goes more into the brush, like this: https://youtu.be/0c0Ca-pZgUc?t=32
Notice there is a pressure indicator right under the loading bar. You can see if the bar shows your pen pressure or not.

For the trial, the trial would expire when you have started the desktop version of Expresii 50 times. Let me know if you think it expired prematurely and I'll continue to take care of this privately with you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Issues with trial license and color picker Empty Re: Issues with trial license and color picker

Post  Moonracer on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 2:16 am

Updating the program seems to have fixed the license issue!

I'm still having issues with the color selection. The bar is moving across the color profile window, indicating that pressure is being read, but no changes are made to the profile. When I try to paint it looks like the "clear" profile is being used (applying moisture to the canvas). If I switch back and forth between color profiles I can eventually get it to work. Usually editing an existing color profile instead of "custom". I'll continue to experiment to try and narrow down the issue. If there is any information you can think of that I might be able to provide, let me know.

Moonracer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 8:40 pm

I really have no idea why it doesn't work for you. FYI, I can even use my mouse and click on the color swatch and have it load up the color.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down