Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] Error Creating Preview File / Cannot Save or Export

2 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] Error Creating Preview File / Cannot Save or Export Empty [SOLVED] Error Creating Preview File / Cannot Save or Export

Post  Global-Trance Sat 10 Dec 2016, 4:44 am

Hi Expresii Family
I just bought Expresii and registered it. I'm having a couple issues when saving and exporting. When saving the project file, I get an error message stating that there was an error creating the preview file. If I try to export, no error messages appear, but I see no exported png or jpg. It is on a Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16. This occurs whether I'm using the integrated graphics chip or the discrete GPU. I've linked to some images if it will help.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

[SOLVED] Error Creating Preview File / Cannot Save or Export VtPTt7n

[SOLVED] Error Creating Preview File / Cannot Save or Export CFteKaX [SOLVED] Error Creating Preview File / Cannot Save or Export 1FX9GhD

EDIT: SOLVED!
I was able to resolve the problem by myself. I believe all I had to do was to do a "factory reset" after it was registered. I am now able to save projects and export. Smile

Last edited by Global-Trance on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the problem!)

Global-Trance

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Error Creating Preview File / Cannot Save or Export Empty Re: [SOLVED] Error Creating Preview File / Cannot Save or Export

Post  Admin Sat 10 Dec 2016, 4:10 pm

If the preview file not able to be created, one possible reason is that the output folder is not writable, but seems that's not your case.
Anyway, Glad it's solved. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down