Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【Solved】The Sprayertool doesnt work

Go down

【Solved】The Sprayertool doesnt work Empty 【Solved】The Sprayertool doesnt work

Post  BlueWhiteBird Mon 28 May 2018, 7:12 pm

Hello dear Expressi Creator, I am testing right now your product and I love it! It is awesome! I consider to buy it, but I have a problem. The Sprayer function does not work, is it because of the demo version or is it a bug? There is no outpout when I switch to the sprayer brush tool. You created something very beautiful, which I did not found yet in this field. Expresii looks like an amazing tool for digital artist. Never sell the technology behind this. Thank you for creating it! If I can use the sprayer tool, I would buy it! Thank you very much

BlueWhiteBird

Back to top Go down

【Solved】The Sprayertool doesnt work Empty Re: 【Solved】The Sprayertool doesnt work

Post  Admin Mon 28 May 2018, 10:23 pm

Hi, thanks for letting me know. It's just been fixed. Please update to version [2018-05-28]. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

【Solved】The Sprayertool doesnt work Empty Re: 【Solved】The Sprayertool doesnt work

Post  User 12378 Wed 30 May 2018, 4:28 pm

Hi Admin,

same situation here,.. installed the version 2018.5.28, the sprayer tool works now, but the 3 parameters size, variation and amount of the dots are not working for me, maybe u can have a look,
thx in advance,
Jack

User 12378

Back to top Go down

Post  User 12378 Wed 30 May 2018, 5:03 pm

i've reseted to factory settings - its working fine now,
sry for the false alarm..

User 12378

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down