Planning to switch the Store Version from 32bit to 64bit

Go down

Planning to switch the Store Version from 32bit to 64bit Empty Planning to switch the Store Version from 32bit to 64bit

Post  Admin on Wed 27 Feb 2019, 8:31 pm

Currently the Store version of Expresii is 32bit, and I provide both 32bit and 64bit version for the Desktop version.

The main advantage of 64bit programs is that it can access a much larger memory address space, meaning that it can handle larger files. Yes, if encounter 'Out of Memory' error before when you export your artwork, switching to 64-bit version would help.

I believe most of current users are using a 64bit machines. Anyone out there is using a 32-bit system or might be affected?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Planning to switch the Store Version from 32bit to 64bit Empty Re: Planning to switch the Store Version from 32bit to 64bit

Post  lensman on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 11:30 am

Seeing as this post is about 11 months old now and I just recently got the Windows Store version, yes, I would like to know how to get the 64bit version since the Store still only provides the 32bit.
lensman
lensman

Back to top Go down

Planning to switch the Store Version from 32bit to 64bit Empty Re: Planning to switch the Store Version from 32bit to 64bit

Post  Admin on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 12:00 pm

Thanks for your voicing up.  Other tasks kept me busy so I didn't spent time on the 32-bit vs 64-bit thing.  I'll now work on it and hopefully I can get auto detection and switching to 64-bit working for the Store version. Stay tuned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum