Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding a new color to a color set is laggy, and how to create a custom color swatch? And is it possible to change the paper texture?

2 posters

Go down

Adding a new color to a color set is laggy, and how to create a custom color swatch? And is it possible to change the paper texture? Empty Adding a new color to a color set is laggy, and how to create a custom color swatch? And is it possible to change the paper texture?

Post  chuong Fri 27 Dec 2019, 10:48 am

Hi,

Is it normal that I experience a little bit of lag every time I add a new color to a color preset (the shinghan watercolor preset).

In addition, I have been reading through the document and there is no information about the color swatch at all. Please take a look at this picture below

Adding a new color to a color set is laggy, and how to create a custom color swatch? And is it possible to change the paper texture? Ask10

Lastly, I have many nice paper texture from my library. Is it possible to change the paper texture at all? And what is the file format of the paper texture that expresii accept? I have tried to change it but expresii did not recognize common image file formats.

chuong

Back to top Go down

Adding a new color to a color set is laggy, and how to create a custom color swatch? And is it possible to change the paper texture? Empty Re: Adding a new color to a color set is laggy, and how to create a custom color swatch? And is it possible to change the paper texture?

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2019, 1:05 am

Hi,

1. Yes, sorry but it's not optimized for speed yet when you have lots of color presets. For the crash, sorry about that too. I need a bit more information on how it happened to help me figure out what went wrong.  If you are offered a chance to do a bug report when Expresii crashes, please do so. Thank you!

2. Here: Adding a new color to a color set is laggy, and how to create a custom color swatch? And is it possible to change the paper texture? Untitl16
   When you click 'Edit Pan Set' , you will be presented with an edit dialog.

3. It accepts JPG files. Just checked, it worked for me. I think the image loading dialog has JPG as default filter. Smile

Let me know if you have more questions. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Adding a new color to a color set is laggy, and how to create a custom color swatch? And is it possible to change the paper texture? Empty Re: Adding a new color to a color set is laggy, and how to create a custom color swatch? And is it possible to change the paper texture?

Post  chuong Sat 28 Dec 2019, 3:55 pm

Thank you very much for answering my questions. Currently, the color swatches seem to only hold a maximum of 16 colors per set.

chuong

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2019, 4:00 pm

Try the “Pan Count" item in my screenshot Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down