Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Software appears repeatedly, copy to clipboard

2 posters

Go down

Software appears repeatedly, copy to clipboard Empty Software appears repeatedly, copy to clipboard

Post  cmhdream Sat 19 Dec 2020, 2:05 pm

For your reference, it is caused by some other software
E.g. mouse gesture software, translation software

Please close these two type of softwares first and it will be normal.

cmhdream

Back to top Go down

Software appears repeatedly, copy to clipboard Empty Re: Software appears repeatedly, copy to clipboard

Post  Admin Sat 19 Dec 2020, 2:37 pm

I have a user from mainland China complaining now whenever she presses Ctrl-Z to undo, that would be treated as Ctrl-C Copy in Expresii. Could you please specify what mouse gesture or translation software that could trigger that from your experience? Smile

And what is meant by "software appears repeatedly"? Could you please post a screenshot to illustrate this? Thanks a lot!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Software appears repeatedly, copy to clipboard Empty Re: Software appears repeatedly, copy to clipboard

Post  cmhdream Sat 19 Dec 2020, 2:50 pm

Admin wrote:I have a user from mainland China complaining now whenever she presses Ctrl-Z to undo, that would be treated as Ctrl-C Copy in Expresii. Could you please specify what mouse gesture or translation software that could trigger that from your experience? Smile

And what is meant by "software appears repeatedly"? Could you please post a screenshot to illustrate this? Thanks a lot!

Mouse gesture: Mouseinc
Solution: Add to exclusion list

translation software: QTranslate 6.8.0.1
Solution: 01. Turn off QT's mouse click translation function or add expresii to the list of prohibited software

In conclusion, as long as there is software, the mouse function will be activated.
Because I didn't encounter the problem of ctrl+Z. But I know that there is a software that can change these key values
Such as key manager, key remapper.

Software appears repeatedly, copy to clipboard Snipas11
Software appears repeatedly, copy to clipboard Snipas12

我覺得你中國大陸的使用者,應該先把其它軟體先關閉,只開著 Expresii 測試看看.
可能有些軟體會去監控 滑鼠和鍵盤輸入. 這樣才能釐清是 硬體或者軟體的問題.

再來我的情形是 當我開啟了一個 maya,這是一個中國大陸開發的軟體快捷啟動的小軟體,因為這一套軟體,我有時候畫兩三筆,
就會出現複製到剪貼簿等畫面,然後還會造成程式當掉也關不掉。我只要把 maya 關閉就好了。

cmhdream

Back to top Go down

Post  cmhdream Fri 01 Jan 2021, 6:10 pm

Admin wrote:I have a user from mainland China complaining now whenever she presses Ctrl-Z to undo, that would be treated as Ctrl-C Copy in Expresii. Could you please specify what mouse gesture or translation software that could trigger that from your experience? Smile

我發現如果在 potplayer 裏面設定了全域的快速鍵,此時如果你的 potplayer 開啟著.
就會影響到輸入法的快捷,所以請他把一些程式先關閉,在測試 ctrl+Z

cmhdream

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Jan 2021, 12:47 am

Thanks for your suggestion! I've forward your message to her. See if she can fix the issue. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down