Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone using the Lightbox feature for reference images?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone using the Lightbox feature for reference images? Empty Anyone using the Lightbox feature for reference images?

Post  Admin Wed 11 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm

Currently the you can use the lightbox feature to make pale color of the reference images transparent. Shuen told me it's not a very useful feature and prefer the support of loading PNG with alpha. Anyone is actually using the lightbox feature? If no one is really using it, I would consider depreciating/removing it. Thanks for your feedback in advance!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Anyone using the Lightbox feature for reference images? Empty Re: Anyone using the Lightbox feature for reference images?

Post  yak Wed 17 May 2023, 11:22 am

lightbox is very useful for copy, please keep it. and is it possible to add more levels?

yak

Back to top Go down

Anyone using the Lightbox feature for reference images? Empty Re: Anyone using the Lightbox feature for reference images?

Post  Admin Wed 17 May 2023, 6:37 pm

Thanks for your feedback! I'll keeping it in the popup menu in the reference image UI. I have it as Five levels of lightboxing, so as not to make the UI too complex. Because we now support PNG alpha for ref image, I expect users to prepare their ref image for alpha in other image editor before passing in to Expresii. I'll see if more users demands more control on the lightboxing within Expresii.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down