Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the program hangs and spoils the file

3 posters

Go down

the program hangs and spoils the file Empty the program hangs and spoils the file

Post  YAZZIK Wed 16 Dec 2020, 11:26 pm

You have a great program. But it falls and spoils the file. A 10-15 minutes from the start of work, a brush hangs. If you save your changes the next time you open the file, it's just an empty black background file. How can this be fixed?
Thanks a little more for the consultation!
Sincerely.

YAZZIK

Back to top Go down

the program hangs and spoils the file Empty Re: the program hangs and spoils the file

Post  Admin Thu 17 Dec 2020, 11:59 am

I'm sorry for this behavior. May I know the hardware configuration you have?  Mainly I'd like to know your CPU and GPU, so as to rule out it's due to weak hardware/graphics driver. We use OpenGL to do the graphics stuffs, and some older Intel GPU or its driver may have difficulty handling the situation.

There's auto-save feature that by default would save your work every 15 minutes. You can open the auto-save folder with these steps:the program hangs and spoils the file Gh4kg310

and see if you can get back a useful auto-saved file.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

the program hangs and spoils the file Empty Re: the program hangs and spoils the file

Post  YAZZIK Fri 18 Dec 2020, 10:01 pm

if auto-save manages to work when the brush is hung, the program damage the file.
I can only exit the program when the brush hangs and open the file without saving the latest actions

YAZZIK

Back to top Go down

the program hangs and spoils the file Empty cpu

Post  YAZZIK Fri 18 Dec 2020, 10:08 pm

Intel core i7-7700HQ CPU 2.8o GHz
16.0 GB
x64

could be a problem with WAcom?

YAZZIK

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Dec 2020, 10:25 pm

Sorry to hear that the auto-save didn't catch useful bits for you.

Wacom wouldn't be a problem.  But if you only have the integrated GPU from Intel, that GPU / driver may be a problem. Check your driver number and see if you can update your driver. I have a system with an UHD620 iGPU (from CPU i7-8650U), at GPU driver version 26.20.100.7639, and things have been fine for me. You can check the system config from within Expresii's System Info window: http://www.expresii.com/support.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cmhdream Sat 19 Dec 2020, 12:34 pm

If the laptop has dual graphics cards, please refer to my document in the Chinese section of the forum.

Intel tries its best to use the non-DCH version provided by notebook manufacturers to be more stable.

cmhdream

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down