Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ink effet is Amazing! But is there a way of capture the screen.

2 posters

Go down

The ink effet is Amazing! But is there a way of capture the screen. Empty The ink effet is Amazing! But is there a way of capture the screen.

Post  muxi Tue 15 Dec 2020, 10:42 am

I am tryng to capture the dynamic-fluid strokes for my project, of course, without having the big brush hanging over. Is there a way to do so? Very Happy

muxi

Back to top Go down

The ink effet is Amazing! But is there a way of capture the screen. Empty Re: The ink effet is Amazing! But is there a way of capture the screen.

Post  Admin Wed 16 Dec 2020, 11:39 am

First, In App Menu>System>UI>Brush Details, you can set the visualization of the brush to be just a dot, or nothing at all.  You can also hide all the hints for brush mode change, wetness/loading change from the System Settings Dialog>Display>Show hint for>Brush Attribute Change.

One can then use Nvidia's capture screen feature in Geforce Experience (or AMD's ReLive, Microsoft's GameBar) to record the screen.

But I actually have a Stroke Recorder feature in Expresii that is not revealed to the public yet:
The ink effet is Amazing! But is there a way of capture the screen. Nixafc10

It can playback your strokes, and save the frames to a movie files. If you bought the desktop version of Expresii, I can add you to the beta tester user list so that you have access to this feature. Please send me the email address you used to register Expresii for that. Note that this feature is not yet 'done' and it may not play back every thing correctly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down