Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tool Palette

2 posters

Go down

Tool Palette  Empty Tool Palette

Post  NackJich Sat 24 Jun 2017, 11:27 pm

Is there a way to lock the tool palette to a fixed location on the screen? This would be really useful to me...or save layout as in photoshop?

NackJich

Back to top Go down

Tool Palette  Empty Re: Tool Palette

Post  Admin Sun 25 Jun 2017, 7:49 am

The tool windows should stay put and their positions should restore on restart of Expresii (I just tested with version 2017/06/04 on win7). May I know which version you are using?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NackJich Mon 26 Jun 2017, 2:09 am

It's the latest version. Yes the tool palette opens in the same place as it was when the software is closed, but is it possible to have the palette lock to a fixed location, so that every time the software starts it is in the same place? Perhaps a checkbox in settings so that user can choose?

NackJich

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Jun 2017, 6:56 am

So you mean you would like the tool window to be restored into certain position, no matter what the user last put them?

This is interesting - I guess most users would like to have the windows restored to where are are last put. May I know why you would like to get them restored to that certain position?

And what is that 'fixed position'? Can the default position when you first run Expresii be it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down