Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spray/Erase function seems to be gone.

2 posters

Go down

Spray/Erase function seems to be gone. Empty Spray/Erase function seems to be gone.

Post  hamiljim Tue 31 Aug 2021, 9:46 am

In the past I've used the Eraser and the Sprayer tools at the same time. I've been away from the program for a bit and that function seems to be gone.
Perhaps I accidentally changed some setting. (?) The program is fully updated and I've done a factory reset.
Thanks to anyone that can offer a clue.

hamiljim

Back to top Go down

Spray/Erase function seems to be gone. Empty Re: Spray/Erase function seems to be gone.

Post  Admin Tue 31 Aug 2021, 11:43 pm

Eraser and Sprayer are now made to be mutually exclusive. It was due to the complication of the new 'settled paint' feature. I'll try make them work again together. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Spray/Erase function seems to be gone. Empty Re: Spray/Erase function seems to be gone.

Post  hamiljim Sat 04 Sep 2021, 10:06 am

Thanks for your reply, Admin. I appreciate it. I really liked that tool combo, so it's good to hear that it could come back.

hamiljim

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 07 Sep 2021, 8:12 am

FYI, version 2021.09.06 now allows Eraser and Sprayer to be applied at the same time. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down