Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the spray brush works

Go down

Only the spray brush works Empty Only the spray brush works

Post  s Tue 18 May 2021, 11:28 pm

I tried updating and reinstalling but for some reason when i either try to paint with the tablet or click it wont paint, it recognizes me trying to paint because the brush moves down but nothing is happening, the only way i can get ink or water on the canvas is to use the spray brush, anything else just wont mark anything.

s

Back to top Go down

Only the spray brush works Empty still not sure what i did wrong but a factory reset fixed it

Post  s2 Tue 18 May 2021, 11:33 pm

pretty sure i did something while playing around with the settings but I ended up just doing a factory reset and that seemed to work : )

s2

Back to top Go down

Only the spray brush works Empty Re: Only the spray brush works

Post  Admin Wed 19 May 2021, 11:04 am

Are you seeing "profile 1" "Profile 2" etc like shown here:
https://expresii.forumotion.net/t312-after-the-latest-updates-brush-does-not-work

If so, those profiles are corrupted. And yes, if you Factory Reset, all users settings are reverted to Factory Defaults, so any profile corruption would be fixed.

I'm still not sure what caused the corruption, if that's really the case for you. Possible cause I can think of: Expresii is forced to quit before it finishes saving the settings. I'd appreciate it if you can let me know if anything happened to Expresii right before you got the issue you mentioned, e.g. if any anti-virus has intercepted Expresii's execution. Thank you for your feedback!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Only the spray brush works Empty yeah that bug is exactly it

Post  s3 Thu 20 May 2021, 12:28 am

Before it crashed I was playing around with the rotate and move but once I changed the pen display from half to full I'm pretty sure that's what did it.

s3

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 May 2021, 12:40 am

Thanks for your useful information! Could you please confirm by 'from half to full' means you changed from having the pen sensing area mapped to just one monitor to two monitors? i.e. you have one normal monitor and a pen display connected to your PC?

And by 'rotate and move' you mean view rotation and translation via the icons in the App Menu panel? I think if you didn't see any error message or the app not performing the view rotation or translation, it's not likely the trigger.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down