Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Resolved] Color loading lightness is fading like I have pressed shortcut ","

2 posters

Go down

[Resolved] Color loading lightness is fading like I have pressed shortcut "," Empty [Resolved] Color loading lightness is fading like I have pressed shortcut ","

Post  kix Wed 13 Oct 2021, 11:01 pm

1. I have factory setting. On start brush is loaded with only water and if I put preset or any color it fades away automatically.
I did not use program from summer I am not sure now is this something new or is this due mine driver because I have used now wacom intuos and before xp-pen artist22.
I must hold "." to be able to draw, and "/" is resseting it for second and it is fading like I have pressed ","

Expresii x64 (v.2021.10.10) - 2021.10.13 16:37:22 started
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
Mem Free/Total: 26.6 GB / 32.7 GB
Max Touch Count: 1
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2; GL 4.6.0 NVIDIA 471.41
Max Texture Size: 32768   Max Output Size: 32768
GPU Mem Free/Total: 4.96 GB / 6.00 GB
Screen resolution: 3840 x 2160 (DPI Scale 150%)
LoadLib sucessful: Wintab32.dll
Stylus: Vendor Wintab32.dll (x:44799 y:29599 p:32767 @ 200Hz)

2. Feature request:

Please is it possible that automatic save notification is not so prominent and bold notification in center of screen. When I paint for long time it ruins mine immersion. Please put it somewhere where artist does not look so concentrated and intense.
Thank you.

kix

Back to top Go down

[Resolved] Color loading lightness is fading like I have pressed shortcut "," Empty Re: [Resolved] Color loading lightness is fading like I have pressed shortcut ","

Post  Admin Thu 14 Oct 2021, 6:01 pm

Thanks for your message.

1. So do you actually see a green on-screen text showing the current lightness value? If so, Expresii is really seeing a ',' hotkey input, and I wonder if you have some stuck key on your keyboard, or some software keep sending ',' key to Expresii. Wacom's driver does provide hotkey assignments via your tablet buttons or pen barrel button so it's also possible that you have such an assignment that sends ','.

2. Thanks for your suggestion! I'll make an option to make it less prominent.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[Resolved] Color loading lightness is fading like I have pressed shortcut "," Empty Re: [Resolved] Color loading lightness is fading like I have pressed shortcut ","

Post  kix Fri 15 Oct 2021, 4:18 am

I have found it.
I have PS5 controller on PC and "Extra axis" was enabled, it was reading arrow up (none) and arrow left(loading lightness) as constantly pressed.

Thank you.

kix

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Oct 2021, 1:31 pm

Thanks for your clarification on the cause of the hotkey issue.

Initial lowkey auto-save progress display option is added to latest version. You can go to System Settings>Saving>Auto Save and check the 'Lowkey' checkbox to opt for it.
With that, you lose the ability to abort the auto-saving. I'll add back that ability when I have time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down