Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix

2 posters

Go down

ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix Empty ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix

Post  flutterdoodle Sun 24 Sep 2017, 4:39 am

Hi! I have the full version of Expresii which I'm running on Windows 10.

I can start the program ok, but when I go to import an overlay ref image, I get an access violation error (see attached file), and the overlay image doesn't import properly and shows up black.

I've tried updating my graphics device (Intel HD Graphics 4600), but it says I already have the most recent driver installed.

I've been able to get rid of the error by uninstalling the device, and then restarting my computer so that the computer automatically reinstalls the driver. Then I can run, import, and export perfectly. But this fix doesn't work consistently, and it's quite annoying having to repeatedly spend time doing this until it works. Plus, sometimes, it works, but then my Wacom driver stops working, so I have to restart again!

Would appreciate any help! Thank you.

flutterdoodle

Back to top Go down

ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix Empty Re: ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix

Post  flutterdoodle Sun 24 Sep 2017, 4:42 am

Oops - here is the error message.
Attachments
ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix Attachment
Capture.PNG (6 Kb) Downloaded 250 times

flutterdoodle

http://janiceliu.com

Back to top Go down

ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix Empty Re: ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix

Post  Admin Sun 24 Sep 2017, 2:02 pm

Those errors are most likely due to some faulty Intel graphics driver. We sometimes get them, but only on Intel GPU's.

ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix Captur10
I just tested with an HD4400 on Win10 and loading an image to the Overlay is fine. What is your driver number? Is it as new as what i show in the attached pic?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  flutterdoodle Mon 25 Sep 2017, 12:39 am

Here's what mine looks like:

ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix Captur10

Edit: Trying again today and am getting a different error message when I try to import overlays:

ProcessTexture access violation - updating driver doesn't fix Captur11

flutterdoodle

http://janiceliu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down