Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it better to use a pen tablet for Expresii painting?

2 posters

Go down

Is it better to use a pen tablet for Expresii painting? Empty Is it better to use a pen tablet for Expresii painting?

Post  qianlie Sat 04 Nov 2023, 4:21 pm

I'm looking at drawing tablets for painting in Expresii .

I have read some post about this, like pctechtest.com/20-best-drawing-tablets-for-beginners , but I am still not sure about that.

Do any of you use drawing tablets? Is it worth it?

qianlie

Back to top Go down

Is it better to use a pen tablet for Expresii painting? Empty Re: Is it better to use a pen tablet for Expresii painting?

Post  Admin Sat 04 Nov 2023, 8:55 pm

Hi Qianlie, I use drawing tablet all the time. They are cheaper than pen displays, and offer good drawing experience. Some may find drawing tablets not as intuitive as pen display (they prefer to be able to see where the pen goes directly 2on the screen), but I find drawing tablets also easy to use.

It's much more intuitive to paint or draw withh a pen than using a mouse. The pressure sensitivity is necessary. Even better is when you have pen tilt sensitivity (professional tablet / pen display models would have it). So, drawing tablets are definitely 'worth it', IMO.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

moh6an likes this post

Back to top Go down