Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues after last 02.09 update

2 posters

Go down

Issues after last 02.09 update Empty Issues after last 02.09 update

Post  bewitched Wed 13 Feb 2019, 4:09 am

Several settings like UI language and brush LoD droped.
My custom brush loadings settings got messed too - Pink became black and recovering brush loadings settings from previously saved file cant help - pink brush still corrupted and shown as black.

bewitched

Back to top Go down

Issues after last 02.09 update Empty Re: Issues after last 02.09 update

Post  Admin Wed 13 Feb 2019, 11:30 am

I'm sorry about that. Our local animation studio also reported such issue too. I'll try to see what change I did that caused this. So far testing on my local machines, custom presets that I have are intact and I need to find a way to trigger such error my my machine.

The animation studio has backups of their settings / presets so this doesn't cause much trouble for them. I'm not sure why your saved presets are not loaded correctly. If you don't mind, can you please send me (support@expresii.com) your preset file so that I can examine it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Feb 2019, 12:25 pm

I think I know what probably the cause is now. I'll stop the auto update (affects only the x64 version) first to avoid affecting other users. Thanks for your heads-up again!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bewitched Wed 13 Feb 2019, 3:45 pm

Admin wrote:I'm sorry about that. Our local animation studio also reported such issue too. I'll try to see what change I did that caused this. So far testing on my local machines, custom presets that I have are intact and I need to find a way to trigger such error my my machine.

The animation studio has backups of their settings / presets so this doesn't cause much trouble for them.   I'm not sure why your saved presets are not loaded correctly. If you don't mind, can you please send me (support@expresii.com) your preset file so that I can examine it?  
i sent you brush loading settings

bewitched

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Feb 2019, 4:11 pm

I still haven't received your file yet. I checked my spam folder and I just sent a test email to support@expresii.com and it worked.
Maybe try sending it to another email address? I have this as spare: hkexpresii "AT" g mail dot com
Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bewitched Thu 14 Feb 2019, 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:I still haven't received your file yet. I checked my spam folder and I just sent a test email to support@expresii.com and it worked.
Maybe try sending it to another email address? I have this as spare: hkexpresii "AT" g mail dot com
Thanks!
re-sent mail to both adresses

bewitched

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down