Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

modern layer UI

Go down

modern layer UI Empty modern layer UI

Post  lolozori Fri 27 Sep 2024, 4:32 am

hello,
this program is awesome it really feel good to paint with the Ink but the layer UI is lacking, how to create multiple layers, how to switch from one to another is lacking.

I also heard some pastel is coming, would be nice to be implemented too so not only asian style ink can be replicated but also manga mixed media.

lolozori

Back to top Go down

modern layer UI Empty Re: modern layer UI

Post  Admin Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:07 pm

Thanks for your feedback!

The new UI for layers is made public in version 2024.09.28 in the Desktop version. If you are using the Desktop version, please update and let me know how you like it. You can add or delete a layer and select the active layer using the new UI.

Note -
Drag-and-Drop to rearrange layers: if you are using mouse, just drag it. If you are using touch or pen, press and hold a short while, there would be UI feedback (the same as press-and-hold for right-click), and then you can drag the layer around.

The Windows Store update would come a bit later.

Currently, I'm more interested in adding watercolor backrun to Expresii than adding pastel, as I think no app really has a good watercolor backrun currently. For pastel, you can use other apps and then import it to Expresii as a background image. You can enable Vexel Rendering for the background image to give sharp rendering.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

moh6an likes this post

Back to top Go down