Expresii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Fixed] 3D Brush disappears, menu positions reset after pressing tab

2 posters

Go down

[Fixed] 3D Brush disappears, menu positions reset after pressing tab Empty [Fixed] 3D Brush disappears, menu positions reset after pressing tab

Post  teng1 Tue 02 Feb 2021, 8:39 pm

Hi,
I really like your painting program, its great. I ended up painting with it until 4AM!

I have a couple of small issues
1) when pressing tab to declutter the workspace on dual monitor, when pressing again, any windows that were on second screen move to the first
2) when using the colour picker, my 3D brush disappears until i resize the brush again

I'm using the windows store version on trial mode at the moment, would the direct download version get quicker updates or no difference there?

teng1

Back to top Go down

[Fixed] 3D Brush disappears, menu positions reset after pressing tab Empty Re: [Fixed] 3D Brush disappears, menu positions reset after pressing tab

Post  Admin Wed 03 Feb 2021, 12:26 am

Glad to hear you like it! And thanks for your bug report! I'll check and fix them soon.

I usually would submit the Store version a bit later then the desktop version, and Microsoft would also take some time to review the submission before it gets to the Store. So, yeah, that means the Desktop version is updated sooner.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[Fixed] 3D Brush disappears, menu positions reset after pressing tab Empty Re: [Fixed] 3D Brush disappears, menu positions reset after pressing tab

Post  teng1 Thu 04 Feb 2021, 5:06 am

I haven't been able to recreate the bush disappear issue actually, maybe the mode just went down to "low" might have just been my system

teng1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Feb 2021, 7:10 pm

I think I've fixed these bugs you reported, and you can download the Desktop version 2021.02.03 to try. The Store version update will follow a bit later. The Desktop and the Store versions are separate programs so you can have both of them installed on the same computer. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://expresii.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  teng1 Fri 05 Feb 2021, 1:17 am

ohh very nice, thanks! downloaded the new version and fixed perfectly Smile

teng1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down